Friday, June 29, 2012

Why three fourty 1? .... Lets go back to the beginning!

19 months ago I was the heaviest I've ever been tipping the scales at 341lbs I was able to get down to about 333 by the time I mustered up the courage to go back to the meeting id quit a year prior... this was also the first time I was determined to loose weight for me and no one else... it was the second year that i had been given a medical diagnosis around the holidays... under active thyroid...A1c in diabetic range... I had had it!!! was I really that girl? was I giving up on myself and hadn't told myself yet?

I left my meeting charged! excited! and I was on top of the world! I also had a blind date that afternoon... (long story short hes my boyfriend now!)  Dating and weight-loss are counter productive for most people... going out for dinners movies etc... but I found the perfect guy for me, he understands & supports me along the way!  so much so that today I reached my 10% weight loss goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment