Saturday, June 30, 2012

2 fat for Wii Fit...

I bought a Wii Fit before I rejoined weightwatchers... Not knowing that in tiny letter on the side of the box..."up to 330lbs" was written! And how does the kid at the store go miss your to Fat for Fit! With out getting decked? So I got it home striped down to my sports bra and light weight shorts. Almost like I was on biggest looser. The game starts up... Says step on... "oh!" it says then error you exceed the maximum weight capacity! Fml really I'm trying to loose weight people now a computers like ahhh!!! Step off!

So after a few weeks and rejoining weightwatchers... I got that error daily! Till one day no error came up just my really cute figure on the screen got huge! And a word no one ever wants to hear is said out loud "obese" but this obese meant that I was finally thin enough for my Wii Fit that I could start working out @ home after work instead of going to the gym I drive by every night ( so stupid ) I threw my hands in the air like the Philly icon "Rocky" and went yeah! Going strong now...

No comments:

Post a Comment