Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Am I booty calling my deli?

I realized tonight that I've apparently broken up with my local convenience store deli... 4 years ago every night between midnight and 6 am I would find myself driving to get a BLT or a meatball shortie w/ added pepperoni a bag of chips or Doritos a large 32 oz soda or wawa iced tea lemonade... On a really wild night I'd add 4 servings of Ben & Jerry's

What was I thinking?

It took me walking in and realizing they remodeled and the staff was all new faces! How long has it been? I didn't even realize I had made the behavior change till tonight but not only what am I saving from my waist line by not eating an extra 72 points every night but @ $12-$15 a night what am I saving my wallet?

So I would have to give myself and anyone else who has made a change like this a bravo for this behavior change!

No comments:

Post a Comment