Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Women

I just saw a great blog about moms hating on each other for petty things and it dawned on me it's not a mom on mom hate crime it's women. 

Why do we have to put each other down over how we dress, look, work ethic, etc. 

I chose to get an education and become a fully developed human before marrying someone and poping out kids because that was my choice.  My mom chose to get a degree and start a family then get back to work years later her choice. 

This isn't the 50's when if u got to close to a boy u ended up having a shot gun wedding and over the years learned to love each other.  

It's 2014, it takes all kinds of kinds! 

I keep telling myself not to let the pressures of what everyone else is doing get to me. I may never be the smartest or the thinnest or the fastest or the list goes on.  Don't push yourself to the edge because of what others are doing or saying. Do what's right for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment