Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another season over

Ok, show of hands who watched the biggest looser? I did! Every season I kick myself for not tryin to get on the show. All I think about is ok if I got on the show how long would I make it? Would I fail a temptation challenge or one of those hold yourself in the air over a pool of pharannas jk... 

I would of course dream of making it to the make over round so that Tim & ken could help me visualize my new thinner self! 

I think though that because I'm human and doing this weight loss at home not on the ranch it's going to be more realistic timeline & results. In 3 years I've lost 40lbs and kept it off! 

Most of the women at my meetings needed to loose less weight than that to get to goal. Me I lost 40 and stalled I gave up And let myself fall to the side and stopped going to meetings.  I had all of these things neededing my attn and forgot that I need my attn!  I need to remember that at the end of a 24 hour day I need to focus at least 1 hour a day to me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment