Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Birthday cake instead of Sex

I started writing this post a week ago but wanted to get permission from the person i mention.

I recently found out a male friend of mine while going thru a divorce had sworn of relations w/ women for a period of time and replaced that feeling of satisfaction and indulgence by eating not just a slice of birthday cake but a whole cake!

I was caught off guard but I thought to myself what guy admits that? But more over how many of us do that?

I myself was a virgin thru college I spent my nights with my favorite men, Ben & Jerry, Jack Daniels just to name a few! It was safer for me to stay in my dorm room doing thesis research than it was to be in the manhattan dating scene. That's a whole different topic!

But I get it I get how it's easier to find satisfaction in food than with others ha... U don't have to deal with hearing from old Ben & Jerry that they have work in the morning or they have a headache!

So think about it!, remind yourself before u indulge is it really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment