Sunday, July 1, 2012

Eat...

When your fat... Obese... Pleasantly plump... BBW... What ever you categorize yourself as we're all the same when it comes to controlling the Amount of food we consume. I say consume because eat sounds so Short, Clean and Neat! Show me an overweight person who can eat for a short period of time and be neat. Most of the time I have this image in mind of when I was on a farm at feeding time... The lamas sniffed it's chow... Took a mouth full and worked on it for a while... The chickens frantically pecked at the food on the ground... The goats chewed with there mouths open... But the "cleanest animals" ( sign really said that!) the pot belly pigs couldn't be bothered by people watching them... They hunted out the eggs smashed them egg yolk running down there snouts oats and what ever the mush was caked to there cheeks... They were a mess!

Where am I going with this? Well when I eat now I'm trying to be careful I don't turn into a potbelly pig with food on my face shirt hands etc when I'm eating or as frantic as a chicken! But to relax listen to my body when I'm satisfied I push the plate away. If I don't finish my dish I save it for later! I

No comments:

Post a Comment